Thursday, November 4, 2010

The middle sister

My name is Natalie and I am the middle sister, please forget everything you have heard about middle children, I promise I am norm… semi-normal. So anyway we all grew up in Herndon (now Oak Hill) VA and went to Oakton High School. I graduated from OHS in 2001 and went on to attend JMU in Harrisonburg, VA. I spent an amazing 4 years in the Burg and after graduating from JMU I worked for a bit in DC at a non-profit organization until I realized I wanted to go back to school. I took a year to complete my pre-requisites and apply to Physical Therapy school, and in 2006 I moved up to Boston to start my Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree at MGH Institute of Health Professions. I moved up with my then boyfriend, NOW FIANCEE (see next blog), who went to Law school in Boston. The following three years were both exciting and demanding, living in a new city, meeting new friends and studying, studying, studying. We both graduated in 2009 and currently we work in Boston and live in the South End.

I now work at an out-patient clinic in Wellesley, a part of the Spaulding Rehabilitation Network. I love the patients I work with and the people I work with. My job is different each and every day, and although sometimes exhausting, I truly love what I do!

Living in Boston has been wonderful, I really love this city. After getting used to the bad drivers, I now consider myself a masshole, but please don’t tell my father, or his car, haha; and the fanatic and sometimes crazy sports fans, I have found so much to appreciate about this city!!

With me and my sisters now all in different cities we hope we can stay connected and share life stories with this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment